Christian Brothers is pleased to announce its partnership with Neumann LTD Limousine for this year’s event. Guests of our event are invited to take advantage of special rates for the evening.
Our convenient event shuttle features four pickup locations:
- East Sacramento – Chargins/Club 2-Me
- Downtown Sacramento – DeVere’s Irish Pub
- Land Park – Brownies/Flores Café
- Elk Grove – TBD
- West Sacramento – TBD
Shuttle transportation can be purchased in advance or at shuttle locations.
Please contact Neumann LTD, 916-922-5466 for more information or to schedule private transportation via towncar or limo.
Thank you for attending the Christian Brothers Wine Tasting! Here is some important Shuttle and Parking information for you
• Parking is always at a premium at this event. Please plan to carpool, share rides, take a shuttle or be dropped off by a designated driver.
• Once at CB, park in a legal spot only — please do not park in any reserved parking spaces or in handicapped parking spaces unless you have a valid placard. Volunteers will be on hand to direct you.
• Parking is available in the CBHS lot, in the grassy area beyond the CBHS Football Field, and additional parking will be available in the school and church lots next door to CB. Our volunteers can direct you to the best available spot.
• Enjoy the event responsibly and do not drive home after drinking. This is a big one folks! There is no excuse for drinking and driving. Designate a sober driver, or take advantage of one of our shuttles or taxis.
• You can leave your car at CB overnight. If you leave it in the football field area, you must return to move it by 9:00 am the next morning. Any cars left in the field area after 9:00 will be towed
• Shuttles are available from locations in Elk Grove, West Sac, Downtown, East Sac and Land Park. Shuttle transportation may be purchased on the night of the event at any of the shuttle stops. Click her to view the event website for locations.
• If you have already purchased your shuttle transportation — good for you!! The shuttle drivers will have your names on a list.
• For those attending the Private Reserve, shuttles will depart from the shuttle stops at 5:15 pm.
• For those attending the regular event, shuttles will depart from shuttle stops between 6:15 and 6:30.
• Shuttles will make return trips throughout the evening, with the final shuttle leaving CBHS at 11 pm.
• If you take a shuttle — don’t forget to bring your ID. We are checking ID at the gate.
• Check In Opens at 6 pm — Main Gates Open at 7 pm.